The purpose of the Survey Research Policy is to manage survey requests of the Stonehill community from internal or external constituents. In this context, a survey is considered to be a series of three (3) or more questions, distributed to more than fifty (50) people for the purpose of research or analysis. This policy requires any person or group wishing to conduct research on Stonehill College constituents (students, alumni, staff, and faculty), or wishing to use Stonehill resources to conduct a survey of any kind, to gain approval from the Institutional Assessment Committee (IAC). The goal of this policy is to:
- Minimize the burden on students, and others, being surveyed in the Stonehill Community.
- Ensure that data collected is valid, reliable, and used to inform decision-making.
Please note: This policy is in addition to, not a substitute or replacement for, the adherence to Institutional Review Board (IRB) policies.
- Survey Request Form - (Use for new projects and existing projects with administration changes)
- Annual Survey Continuation Form - (Use for existing annual projects with no administration changes)
- Institutional Assessment Inventory
- Assessment Plan