Under the College Mission to "provide an education of the highest caliber that fosters critical thinking, free inquiry and the interchange of ideas", the Institutional Assessment Committee is aiming to enhance the effectiveness of the academic programs and co-curriculum services of Stonehill College through the provision of leadership and assistance in institutional assessments and surveys.
- Foster a college-wide culture of assessment
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive college assessment plan
- Share survey and assessment outcome data among the Stonehill community
- Provide technical support and helpful resources for institutional assessments
- Collect and identify assessment results for the College Strategic Plan