- Winter Session runs for 3 weeks, January 3-20, 2017. Courses meet on campus January 9-13.
- Snow Date - Saturday, January 14
|WEEK 1||1/3/2017-1/6/2017||Pre-Course Prep Work|
|WEEK 2||1/9/2017-1/13/2017||On Campus: M-F, 9:00am - 4:30pm (Saturday, 1/14 snow day make up)|
|WEEK 3||1/16/2017-1/20/2017||Post-Course work|
3-Week Courses (1-Week On Campus)
|COURSE #||COURSE TITLE||CREDITS||SCHEDULE||SESSION|
|BUS 124||Sport Management||3 Credits||M-F, 9:00am–4:30pm||1/3/2017-1/20/2017|
|PSY 323||Sport Psychology||3 Credits||M-F, 9:00am–4:30pm||1/3/2017-1/20/2017|
|SOC 290||Drug Abuse & Addiction||3 Credits||M-F, 9:00am–4:30pm||1/3/2017-1/20/2017|
|VPS 208||Introduction to Watercolor||3 Credits||M-F, 9:00am–4:30pm||1/3/2017-1/20/2017|
The Registration deadline for Winter Session ends on December 27th, so please register as early as possible.
- Courses that do not enroll a minimum of 6 students by December 27th may be cancelled.
Last Day to Drop
- Students may drop by the end the first day of class on Tuesday, January 3rd.
- Starting Wednesday, January 4th students may only withdraw.
Last Day to Withdraw
- Students may withdraw in the Registrar's Office between Wednesday, January 4th and 11th.
- Students may not withdraw after Wednesday, January 11th.
- Students must submit the Pass-Fail Application which can be found in myHill > myAcademics > Forms & Applications > Pass/Fail Form by Wednesday, January 11.
- Only Juniors (Class of 2018) & Seniors (Class of 2017) are eligible for this option.
Tuition for Winter Session courses is $1320.00 per 3-credit course. Payment is due at the time of registration. Please make your tuition payment for winter courses as early as possible since courses not paid for by the December 27th registration deadline may be dropped.
Visit the Office of Residence Life to learn about housing options for winter session students.