|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 8 Weeks | May 29 - Jul 20
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
This course will focus on enhancing students’ abilities to engage in ongoing academic and cultural conversations, research and critically analyze sources, and respond to arguments, public messages, politics, advocacy, popular culture, and visual and new media narratives. Students will learn and apply effective writing techniques throughout the term resulting in a final critical essay. This course may meet advanced rhetoric and composition requirements at other institutions.
- Fulfills the Writing-in-the-Disciplines General Education Requirement.
- Faculty will contact all students after the May 22nd registration deadline with course instructions. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 17 hours of course related work per week.