|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 7 Weeks | July 9 - Aug 24
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00 (there will also be a $90 fee for an ALEKS software access code**)
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – July 3
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
Algebraic equations and simplification: factoring, common denominators and conjugates. Graphs of equations. Lines, quadratic curves: equations and graphs. Graphing curves with intercepts and asymptotes. Examples using algebraic, logarithmic and exponential and trigonometric functions.
- Pre-requisite(s): Open to all. Incoming First-Year Students (Class of 2022) with Instructor invitation and current Stonehill students with Instructor permission only.
- Professor Almodovar Velazquez will contact all students after the July 3rd registration deadline with course instructions. There will be synchronous online meetings where students must be online at the same time, that will be scheduled at the convenience of students, if possible. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 15 hours of course related work per week.
- Use of mathematics technology called ALEKS will be required.
- **The first time a student logs into the ALEKS software, they will be asked to pay a $90 fee via credit card - (this is not paid to Stonehill)