|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 8 Weeks | May 29 - Jul 20
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
Information ethics concerns the relationship between the creation, dissemination of use of information and the standards and norms governing its use. Information ethics provides a critical framework for exploring moral issues including privacy, environmental and issues, and journalism.
- Fulfills the Moral Inquiry General Education Requirement.
- Faculty will contact all students after the May 22nd registration deadline with course instructions. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 17 hours of course related work per week.