|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 5 Weeks | May 29 – June 28
- On Campus | Tue & Thu 6:00-9:30 pm
- 3 Credits | Cost: $2,800.00 + $30.00 registration fee
- Skyhawk Tuition Rate*: $2250.00 + $30.00 registration fee (applicable to alumni, employees, employee’s children and/or nieces and nephews of C.S.C.)
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
This course is designed to serve as an introduction to the theory and practice of marketing. Students will improve their ability to develop effective marketing strategies and assess market opportunities, as well as design strategy implementation programs. In addition, students will have the opportunity to communicate and defend their recommendations and build upon the recommendations of their peers.
- Prerequisite: Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.