|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 8 Weeks | May 29 – July 20
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
This course will immerse students in the world of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. Reading the novels as literary and cultural texts, the course will explore how Rowling creates an intricate alternative universe with parallel political and social dimensions. The course will examine the novel series as narrative and cultural artifacts, paying special attention to how the texts offer construct new notions of nation, authority, education, morality, folklore, and fandom.
- Faculty will contact all students after the May 22nd registration deadline with course instructions. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 17 hours of course related work per week.