|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- Full Summer | June 4 – August 10
- 4 Credits | Cost: $1900.00
- Registration and Payment Deadline: June 1
- In addition to the internship, this course will also meet in-person at 7:00-9:00 pm on the following dates: June 5, June 12, June 19, July 10, July 24, & August 7
The Capstone course for the Criminology major, the Internship provides an academic experience in which the third- or fourth-year student (only) contribute to the ongoing organizational process while learning to apply criminology theories to observations of structure, function, and process in a criminal justice setting. Students must complete a minimum of 112 hours.
- Open to Senior or Second-Semester, Junior Criminology majors who have completed CRM 201, Criminological Theories, CRM 310, Research Methods for Criminology and at least one other Criminology course.
- Must complete the "U.S. Internship Request for Approval" process found under the myPlans tab in myHill to register for this Internship.
- Must not have previously completed the capstone requirement.
- This class will run over the entire summer session.