|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- Online plus on-campus labs
- 8 Weeks | May 29 - July 22
- On-Campus Labs: Fridays 5:00-9:30 pm & Saturdays 8:30 am-12:30 pm & 1:30-5:30 pm on (June 8 & 9, June 22 & 23, July 6 & 7, July 20 & 21)
- Exams will be taken in person on lab weeks
- 4 Credits | Cost $1,900.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
The basics of organic chemistry are covered including: structure and bonding of alkanes, alkenes, aromatic hydrocarbons and alkynes; functional groups containing heteroatoms; chromatography; spectroscopy; stereochemistry; methods of studying organic reaction; and an introduction to mechanisms of organic reactions.
- Prerequisite(s): CHM 113 General Chemistry (with a grade of C- or better).
- Faculty will contact all students after the May 22 registration deadline with course instructions. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 17 hours of course related work and 12 hours of lab per week.