|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 5 Weeks | July 10 – August 9
- On Campus | Tue & Thu 6:00-9:30 pm
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – July 3
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
This course is an introduction to cultural anthropology and is designed as an exploration into the diversity of ways in which human beings perceive and order the social world. Topics covered include kinship, gender, language, ecology, economy, political organization, globalization, religion and worldview from a diverse array of cultural viewpoints. Course readings and films include both classic and contemporary ethnographies.
- Fulfills the Social Scientific Inquiry General Education Requirement.
- This course may be applied to the Asian Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, and Latin American Studies (with permission of the LAS Program Director) programs.