Zipcar is the world’s leading car-sharing network, and we’ve partnered up to make cars available to all students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Membership from $7.00/month or $70.00/year. Once you are a member, you can borrow a car for as little as $8.00 to $10.00 per hour or $79 per day (after 8 hours).
Gas, insurance, reserved parking spots on campus, and roadside assistance are included.
Note: Gas is filled up before car is used. If not, there is a gas card inside the vehicle in which the students use to pay for gas. The student never has to pay for gas. Car is also insured by Zip Car if a student gets into an accident with one of the vehicles used.
How to Sign Up
Interested in signing up for some “Good Clean Fun” with Zipcar? Here’s how to get started:
- Follow the link to the Stonehill College Zipcar Registration page
- Fill out username and password information. Make sure the email you put in is one you check regularly, as you will be notified of special deals through it.
- Tell Zipcar your driving plan, or ‘where you’d like to zip.’
- Fill out your personal information and payment plan. Check online to see if any online coupons are available for free driving.
- Tell them where to send your Zipcard.
- When your Zipcard arrives in the mail, activate it on the Zipcar website http://www.zipcar.com/
- Start zipping around!