All Moreau Honors students are encouraged to apply for Honors Leadership Grants to help defray the costs of qualifying educational endeavors. Grants are usually awarded in amounts ranging between $250 and $500 to support leadership, research, and conference presentations.
- Please download and read the Moreau Honors Leadership Grant Allowances Guide before applying for a grant.
- You must complete this entire form in one session.
- The essay questions are listed in the Grant Allowances Guide for your convenience.
- It may be helpful to prepare your responses to the essay questions in a separate document and then paste them into the corresponding boxes.
- All applicants are REQUIRED to provide an unofficial transcript from the college for the purpose of verifying their academic standing.