Once you have installed the VPN service software, you are ready to connect to the Stonehill College network via VPN.
- To do so, start the Network Connect application by clicking the Start button, then All Applications > Juniper Networks > Network Connect.
- Click on Network Connect.
- Next, you will see a sign-in window asking for your Stonehill username and password.
- The top of the window will have a web address for the sign-in page, and that address should be: https://vpn.stonehill.edu
- Enter your Stonehill username and password into their respective fields, the click the Sign in button.
- You will notice some activity on your computer, and after a moment you should see the VPN Service icon in your Start Bar near your clock. If you hover your mouse cursor over this icon, you should see that you are connected. To disconnect from the VPN connection, just right click the icon above, and choose Sign out.
You have successfully established a VPN connection on your computer, and are now connected to the Stonehill network securely via VPN! You can now connect to your departmental fileshare using Windows XP, Windows Vista/7, and OS X. Please remember that if your VPN connection is idle for more than 60 minutes, you will automatically be logged out and will need to re-establish the connection.