- Once you have installed the VPN client software, you are ready to connect to the Stonehill College network via VPN. To do so, go to your Applications folder, and click on the on Network Connect application.
- A window will pop up asking you to sign in.
- If the "Sign in at" box is empty, enter "vpn.stonehill.edu", then press Enter. This information will remain for subsequent sign ins.
- Next, you will see a sign-in window asking for your Stonehill username and password.
- Enter your Stonehill username and password into their respective fields, the click the Sign in button. You will notice some activity on your computer, and after a moment the "Network Connect message" box will appear letting you know that the connection was successful.
You have successfully established a VPN connection on your computer, and are now connected to the Stonehill network securely via VPN! You can now connect to your departmental fileshare using Windows XP, Windows Vista/7, and OS X. Please remember that if your VPN connection is idle for more than 60 minutes, you will automatically be logged out and will need to re-establish the connection.