- Download, extract and install the Pulse VPN client.
- Launch the client and click the + sign to create a new connection.
- Leave the Type default, give the connection a Name of your choosing (such as "Stonehill" or "Stonehill VPN"), and for the Server URL enter "vpn.stonehill.edu"
- Click Add. You should now see the new connection available in your Pulse client.
- Click Connect on your the connection you just created, and log in using your Stonehill username and password.
You have successfully installed the VPN Service on your computer, and are now connected to the Stonehill network securely via VPN.