A group is a shared workspace for email, conversations, files, and calendar events where group members can conveniently collaborate and quickly get stuff done. Please be sure to review our Office 365 Groups Guidelines page before creating a group. To learn how to use and manage groups to be even more productive, check out the topics below.
What is a Group?
Creating and Managing a Group
Participating in a Group
- Find, join, or leave a group
- Add or remove a group as a favorite
- Have a group conversation
- Like a group message and view Likes in the groups pane
- Share group files
- Add, edit, and subscribe to group events