To ensure that all directory information is up-to-date, each employee is responsible for maintaining their campus address and phone extension. Follow the instructions below to review and update your campus address and phone.
1. Login to myHill.
2. Select the Employee Services tab, then click on the Update/View Address and Phones link in the "Personal Information" channel.
3. Click Current under the “Campus Address” to change your campus location or campus phone number. If you do not have a Campus Address, click the drop down next to Type of Address to Insert, select Campus Address, and then click Submit.
4. Campus addresses should be formatted according to the following example:
Address Line 1:
Please use the following building names when updating your campus address:
Campus Address Name
6. Enter your campus phone number in the Primary Phone Number field. Do not include any dashes (-) or special characters.
7. Once you have completed the changes, just click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
8. You'll be brought back to the “Update Addresses and Phones” page, at which point you can continue to modify another address type, navigate back to the Employee Services tab (Employees), or logout of myHill.