The Hill Alert emergency notification system is used to quickly and efficiently send community members a text message to their cell phone in case of an emergency on campus. If you would like to receive Hill Alerts, please follow the instructions below to ensure your contact information is correct, or to review and update your home address and phone numbers in myHill.
1. Login to myHill.
2. If you are a student, select the myAcademics tab, then click on the Update/View Address and Phones link in the "Personal Information" channel.
3. If you are an Employee, select the Employee Services tab, then click on the Update/View Address and Phones link in the "Personal Information" channel.
4. Click Current under the “Permanent/Legal address type” to change your home address or one of your personal phone numbers. The “Update Address and Phones” page will be displayed. Do not change the dates in the "Valid From" and "Until This Date" fields.
5. Update your address by typing over your existing address and click Submit when done.
6. Scroll down to display the area where you enter your phone number(s).
7. The home phone should be entered into the “Primary Phone Number For This Address” field.
8. The “Cellular” phone type is used as your request to receive text message alerts to your cell phone using the Hill Alert system.
9. Once you have completed the changes, just click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
10. You'll be brought back to the “Update Addresses and Phones” page, at which point you can continue to modify another address type, navigate back to the myAcademics tab (students) or the Employee Services tab (Employees), or logout of myHill.