After changing your Stonehill password, it is important to update the hillspot connection on computers running Mac OS X with your new credentials. Please follow the steps below to remove the current hillspot connection, and then follow the links to the relevant page for reconnecting to hillspot.
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions may differ slightly based on the versions of Mac OS X you are using.
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon at the top of your screen.
- Choose "Open Network Preferences..." from the list that displays.
- Select the Disconnect button next to where it says "802.1X: WiFi (hillspot)" to disconnect from the hillspot secure wireless network.
- Select the Advanced button.
- Under the Preferred Networks list, choose "hillspot" and then click on the "Remove" ( - ) button.
- Click the OK button.
- You will be returned to the Network window. Click the Apply button to apply the change to your Wi-Fi settings.
- If you connected to hillspot secure wireless manually, this should be the end of the steps for you.
- If you connected to hillspot secure wireless using hillspot setup, please follow steps 8-10 below.
NOTE: Only follow steps 8-10 if you connected using hillspot setup.
- Select the Show All button to return to the System Preferences window.
- Select the Profiles icon.
- Under User Profiles, select "hillspot Setup" and then click on the "Remove" button ( - ).
- All traces of your old Stonehill password should now be removed from your Mac.