An account is locked after 5 incorrect tries for a password. If you are already enrolled in the Password Change Service, please follow the steps below to unlock your account.
- Navigate to http://changepw.stonehill.edu
- Select the Unlock Your Account link.
- Enter your Stonehill username in the Domain User Name field and click the Continue button.
- Answer the security questions on the next two screens (previously set when you enrolled in the Password Change Service) and click Continue after answering each question.
- Once the security questions are answered correctly, click on the Unlock Account button on the Unlock Account screen.