Please visit our Symantec Antivirus Student Download page and login with your Stonehill username and password to download the installer file for your operating system.
NOTE: In the "Username" field on the download page, please type: stonehill\username
For example: stonehill\jdoe
1. Download and unzip the correct version of Symantec for your operating system (i.e. 32-bit vs 64-bit.) Double click Setup.exe to start the installation process.
2. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
3. Select the radio button for "Unmanaged client" and click Next.
4. Select the radio button for "Typical" and click Next.
5. Make sure that the "I want to join the fight against digital cymbercrime" box is checked and click Next.
6. Click Install to begin the installation process.
7. After the installation finishes, Live Update will launch to update the software. When all is complete, click "Restart Now."