Students may access large volume multifunction printers in MacPhaidin Library room 110 and the Stanger Computer Lab in room 109. Please follow the instructions below to print in one of these locations.
- Choose Print to Print a document.
- Go to the Print Release Station near the printer and login with your Stonehill username and password.
- Select the document then click Print as displayed below. Your document will begin printing.
- If there is a document in your print queue that you do not wish to print, select it and then click Delete. Print jobs not released from the queue within 4 hours will be automatically deleted.
- Logout when you have completed releasing you document(s). If you forget to logout, you will be logged out after 45 seconds of inactivity.