Removing your student email from an iOS device
If you have a problem accessing your email on your iOS device, you can try deleting your account and recreating it.
To remove an existing Stonehill student account setup on your iOS device:
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Choose Exchange.
- Scroll to the bottom of the account screen, and select the Delete Account button.
- When prompted to confirm the removal of the account, choose the Delete Account button.
Setting up your student email on an iOS device
Please note that different iOS devices and iOS versions may differ from these instructions.
To create a new email account for your Stonehill student email on an iOS device:
- Navigate to the Settings app and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account...
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address and password in their respective fields. Feel free to change the default description from "Exchange" to something else of your choosing (i.e. "Stonehill"). Then select the Next button.
- At the following Exchange screen, select which features you'd like to sync up with your phone and then select the Save button.