If your email has been migrated to Office 365, please see our instructions to Setup Email on Windows Phones.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on your version of Windows Phone, you may see different steps than those below.
To create a new Outlook account for your Stonehill College email on a Windows Phone device:
- On Start, swipe left to the App list, select Settings, and then select Email + Accounts.
- Select Add an account > Outlook.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and select Sign in. Windows Phone will try to set up your e-mail account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 12.
- If you see the message "Check your information and try again. You may have mistyped your password.", verify that you entered the correct email address and password. At this stage, you don't need to specify any values for "User name" and "Domain". Select Sign in. If setup completes successfully, skip to step 12.
- If your e-mail account can't be set up automatically, you'll see the message, "We couldn't find your settings." Select Advanced.
- Enter your E-mail address: This is your full e-mail access, for example email@example.com.
- Enter your Password: This is the password for your e-mail account.
- Enter your Username: This is your full e-mail address, for example "jdoe."
- Enter your Domain: This is the part of your e-mail address after the @ sign. You will enter "stonehill.edu" in this field.
- Enter your Server: Enter "webmail.stonehill.edu" in this field.
- Select Show all Settings and make sure the "Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection" box is selected.
- Select Sign in.
- Select OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.