PLEASE NOTE: If your email has been migrated to Office 365, please see our instructions to Setup Email on iOS Devices.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on your version of iOS, you may see different steps than those below.
To create a new Microsoft Exchange account for your Stonehill College email on an iOS device:
- Navigate to the Settings app and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account...
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address and password in their respective fields. Feel free to change the default description from "Exchange" to something else of your choosing (i.e. "Stonehill"). Then select the Next button.
- At the following Exchange screen, select which features you'd like to sync up with your phone and then select the Save button.
Removing existing Microsoft Exchange accounts
If you have a problem accessing your email account after you reboot your iPhone, you need to delete your account and recreate it.
To remove an existing Microsoft Exchange account setup on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Choose Exchange.
- Scroll to the bottom of the account screen, and select the Delete Account button.
- When prompted to confirm the removal of the account, choose the Delete Account button.