- Navigate to: stonehill.qualtrics.com
- Enter your Stonehill username and password in the fields provided and click Log In.
- A dialogue box opens indicating that this is the first time you are logging in to Qualtrics. Click "I don't have a Qualtrics account".
- Your account information will appear including email address, first and last name with the option of adding your date of graduation. Please edit these fields as needed.
- Make sure that the checkbox “I am a student” remains checked.
- Click Update.
- Your account has been created.
Please Note: Students need a faculty or OPIR sponsor to approve and activate their survey. The sponsor must log into Qualtrics for the first time in order to create an account. Students will then be able to choose the sponsor's name from a list. An email will be sent to the sponsor with a request to approve the survey.