1. Downolad the JMP installer for Windows.
2. You will be prompted to login to campus.stonehill.edu to access the zip file containing the JMP installer. Make sure you type "stonehill\" before your username as shown in the example below.
3. At the "File Download" window, you will want to Open the file.
4. After a few moments, the file will unpack and you may be prompted to Allow the content to open on your computer.
5. Inside the unpacked JMP12 folder, double-click on setup.exe to start the installation. Click Next to start the Install Wizard.
6. Leave the default destination folder. Click Next.
7. On the "Installation Options" screen, click Next.
8. Click Install to begin the installation. If there are any required pre-requisites, allow them to install.
9. Click Finish to end the installation.
10. After installation is complete, select Register Now and follow the on-screen prompts.