This will install Office 2013 and the OneDrive for Business Sync for Windows client on a PC running Windows 7 or higher.
If you would like to install the latest version of Office 2016, please follow the instructions on our Install Office 2016 for Windows page.
PLEASE NOTE: This version of OFFICE 2013 SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED ON STONEHILL-OWNED DEVICES.
1. Login to Office 365 at office365.stonehill.edu
2. Choose Mail from the app launcher in the top left corner of the screen, if you are not already in the Outlook Web App.
3. Select the gear icon (Settings) in the top right corner of the screen.
4. From the Settings menu, choose Office 365 under the My app settings
5. On the Settings page, with Settings selected from the column on the left, select Software.
6. On the Office page, Office 2016 apps are the default selection. Click the Review system requirements link to see if your computer meets the system requirements to install the Office 2016 software. If so, follow the instructions to Install Office 2016 for Windows.
a. If your computer does not meet the requirements for Office 2016, then you will need to install Office 2013 on your computer.
b. In order to reveal the Install button for Office 2013, you must first click on the "Carrot" next to where it says Install Office 365 ProPlus with 2013 apps.
7. Leave the default options as they are. We recommend installing the 32-bit version of Office, regardless of your operating system.
8. Click the Install button to download the installer. You may need to save the install file to your machine.
9. When the download is complete, the installer will start. If the install does not start automatically, you may need to double click the installer file you downloaded.
10. Once the install begins, you will be guided through the steps to install Office. A video introducing Office 365 may begin, which you have the option to view or skip.
11. When the installation is complete, you will be prompted to sign in. Click Sign in.
12. On the Sign in page, enter your full Stonehill email address, and then click Next.
13. When asked to select the type of account to use, choose Organizational account.
10. On the next screen, verify that your full Stonehill email address is correct, and then enter your password.
11. Leave “Keep me signed in” checked, and click Sign in.
12. On the “Meet OneDrive for Business” page, click next.
13. On the next window, choose the theme of Office, then click Next.
14. Click Take a look to take a brief tour of Office, or skip by clicking No, thanks.
Microsoft Office 2013 for PC is now installed!