Microsoft Office Mobile for iOS devices does not include OneDrive for Business, which is available as a separate app. If you are using an iPad, we recommend installing Office for iPad, which is optimized for tablets running iOS.
1. Search the App Store for Microsoft Office Mobile, whose icon looks like this:
2. Install Office Mobile.
3. Once the installation is complete, start Office Mobile and scroll through the welcome pages to learn more about Office Mobile. Click Get Started on the last of the welcome pages.
4. On the Sign in page, enter your full Stonehill email address.
5. When asked to select the type of account to use, choose Organizational account.
6. On the next screen, enter your Stonehill password, then click Continue, and Office will take a moment to configure itself.
7. On the congratulations screen, click Continue to Office.
Microsoft Office Mobile is now installed! If you would like to install Microsoft OneNote, which is not part of the base Office Mobile installation, it is available for free on the Apple App Store for both iPhones and iPads. You may also want to install OneDrive for Business, which is available as a separate app.