Microsoft Office for iPad is comprised of separate installs of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Each must be installed and authorized individually using the following instructions.
1. Go to the App Store and search for Microsoft…for iPad, and the application of your choice. For example, Microsoft Word for iPad. This is what the icons look like:
2. Install the application.
3. Once the installation is complete, start the application and scroll through the welcome pages to learn more. Click Sign In on the last of the welcome pages.
4. Sign in using your full Stonehill email address, then click Next.
5. When asked to select the type of account to use, choose Organizational account.
6. On the next screen, verify that your full Stonehill email address is correct, make sure that Keep my signed in is checked, enter your Stonehill password, and then click Sign in.
Your chosen application is now installed!
You will be given the opportunity to download additional Office for iPad applications. If you choose to do so, follow steps 1-2 for each application.You may also want to install OneDrive for Business, which is available as a separate app.