The password change service is a convenient way to safely and securely change your Stonehill password.
1. To change your password, connect to http://changepw.stonehill.edu . Enter your Stonehill username and password, then click Login.
2. You will be greeted with the following message informing you of the advantages of using our password change service. Select the words Click Here to advance.
3. The site will direct you to the Enrollment tab where you'll select your security questions and answers. Select a security question from each of the "Que & Ans" drop-down menus, and enter your answer (minimum of 5 characters) into both of the boxes provided for each question. Then, click Enroll.
4. A banner message will display stating that your enrollment was successful. To change your password, click on the "Change Password" tab.
5. Enter your old password into the "Enter Old Password" box. Then enter your new password into both the "Enter New Password" box and "Confirm Password" box. Click OK.
Note: The "Password strength" status bar will tell you how strong or weak your password is. For more information on creating a strong password, visit the Secure Password page.