Please note that different iOS devices and iOS versions may differ from these instructions.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Wi-Fi.
3. Join the hillspot setup network.
4. Open Safari. You will see a page that welcomes you to hillspot Wireless Setup. Make sure that the "I accept the terms..." checkbox is checked, and click the green Start button in the lower right corner of the screen.
5. A pop-up will appear informing you that your username and password will be required to continue. Select the OK button.
6. A new "Install profile" screen will appear. Select the Install button.
7. A pop-up will appear informing you that installing the profile will make changes to your phone. Select the Install Now button.
7a. If you have a password on your iOS device, you may be asked to enter it at this time.
8. Enter your Stonehill username, and select the Next button.
9. Enter your Stonehill password, and select the Next button.
10. The "Profile installed" page will open. Select the Done button.
11. Return to the Wi-Fi menu within the Settings app on your iOS device. You should now see the hillspot wireless connection.
12. Join the hillspot network by tapping on the text as it appears in your list.
13. A certificate page will appear, requesting that you accept the new certificate. Select the Accept button.
You are now connected to the hillspot secure wireless connection.