PLEASE NOTE: Depending on your version of iOS, you may see different steps than those below.
- Go to Settings
- Select Wi-Fi
- Join the hillspot setup network
- Open Safari. You will see a page that welcomes you to hillspot Wireless Setup. Make sure that the "I accept the terms..." checkbox is checked, and click the green Start button in the lower right corner of the screen
- A pop-up will appear informing you that your username and password will be required to continue. Select the OK button.
- A new "Install profile" screen will appear. Select the Install button.
- A pop-up will appear informing you that installing the profile will make changes to your phone. Select the Install Now button.
- If you have a password on your iOS device, you may be asked to enter it at this time.
- Enter your Stonehill username, and select the Next button.
- Enter your Stonehill password, and select the Next button.
- The "Profile installed" page will open. Select the Done button.
- Return to the Wi-Fi menu within the Settings app on your iOS device. You should now see the hillspot wireless connection.
- Join the hillspot network by tapping on the text as it appears in your list.
- A certificate page will appear, requesting that you accept the new certificate. Select the Accept button.
You are now connected to the hillspot secure wireless connection.
If you have changed your Stonehill password, please follow the steps below to remove hillspot.
Then, follow the steps above to reconnect to hillspot with your new password.
How to remove the hillspot connection on iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad)
- Open the Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- There should be a check-mark next to hillspot on the list, indicating that you are connected to it.
- Select the Information icon next to hillspot on the list.
- Select Forget This Network
- In the notification window that appears, select the Forget button.
You are now disconnected from the hillspot secure wireless network.