Connecting for the first time:
To manually re-add hillspot (such as after changing your password):
- Go to Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Under Choose a Network, select Other.
- Next to Name, type "hillspot"
- Select Security.
- Choose WPA2 Enterprise and then go back to the previous screen.
- Enter your Stonehill username and password.
- Select Join.
- Tap Trust button when prompted to accept the certificate.
You should now be connected to the hillspot secure wireless connection.
If you have changed your Stonehill password, please follow the steps below to remove hillspot. Then, follow the steps above to reconnect to hillspot with your new password.
How to remove the hillspot connection on iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad)
- Open the Settings app
- Select Wi-Fi
- There should be a check-mark next to hillspot on the list, indicating that you are connected to it.
- Select the Information icon next to hillspot on the list.
- Select Forget This Network
- In the notification window that appears, select the Forget button
You are now disconnected from the hillspot secure wireless network.