College Guests must register their computer to connect to the Internet when using wired network ports. Please note that Guests can also use Guest wireless to connect to the Internet.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the visitor's device and a network jack
- Open your web browser and click on the “Self Registration Guest Access” link or select the START >> button to the right of this link to proceed.
- Fill in all fields within the “Guest Access Registration” section and click the Request Guest Access button.
- You will be re-directed to the “Guest Access” page and shortly you will receive an email and text message with a temporary (12-hour) password.
- Enter your email address and the password you received into the fields provided, then click the Login button.
- Your network connection will take a few minutes to re-configure, as indicated by a blue status bar moving across the screen.
- A dialogue box will display, informing you that “Your network is being reconfigured, please close and reopen your browser,” after which you will have access to the network.