How to Export an Assessment
- Enter the course in which the test resides
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Under “Course Tools” . . .
- Select Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Click on Tests
- Click on the downward arrows to the right of the link of the desired test
- To export test file :
- Select “Export to Local Computer” **Recommended**
- OR - To save the file in the Content Collection, choose Export to Content Collection.
- Click OK in the pop-up window to save the file.
How to Import an Assessment
- Enter the new course to where you would like to move the test
- On the "Control Panel," expand the Course Tools section and click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, click the item you want to import, such as Tests.
- Click Import on the upper bar.
- On the Import page, locate the file:
- To upload a file from your computer, click Browse My Computer.
- To upload a file from the course's storage repository
a. If the course files is in the course's storage repository, click Browse Course
b. -OR- Click Browse Content Collection