Instructors must enable their eLearn course for student/member access. By default, all new semester courses will display on the Courses component as unavailable, ie. disabled.
With a disabled course, students do not have access nor will they see the course link on their My Institution tab.
- Select the desired course.
- Go to the "Control Panel"
- Select "Customization"
- Select "Properties"
5. Under “Set Availability" . . .
- Selecting the "Use Term Availability" radio button will enable and disable your course as per the Stonehill Academic Calendar (Recommended)
- Selecting "Yes" manually makes your course available. When you are ready to disable your course, you will need to change the availability to "No."
6. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.