Instructors must enable their eLearn course for student/member access. By default, all new semester courses will display on the My Courses module as "not currently available." When a course is unavailable , students do not have access nor will they see the course link on their My Course module.
- Select the desired course.
- Go to the "Control Panel"
- Select "Customization"
- Select "Properties"
- Under “Set Availability" . . .
- Select "Yes" to Make Course Available. When you are ready to disable your course, you will need to change the availability to "No."
- Do not select "Use Term Availability," which will enable and disable your course per the Registrar's academic calendar. This may impact student access to final grades and content.
- Click "Submit" at the top or bottom of the page.