Instructors must enable their eLearn course for student/member access. By default, all new semester courses will display on the Courses component as unavailable, ie. disabled.
With a disabled course, students do not have access nor will they see the course link on their My Institution tab.
- Select the desired course.
- Go to the "Control Panel"
- Select "Customization"
- Select "Properties"
5. Under “Set Availability" . . .
- Selecting "Yes" manually makes your course available. When you are ready to disable your course, you will need to change the availability to "No."
- Selecting the "Use Term Availability" will enable and disable your course per the Registrar's academic calendar. (For example, the spring 2015 semester dates from January 12, 2015 to May 9, 2015 will automatically make the course available on January 12th and unavailable on May 10th. Your students will no longer have access to the unavailable course which will impact their ability to access graded assignments and the gradebook.)
6. Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.