eLearn’s course mail feature allows the course instructor to email the entire class from on or off campus. After an email is sent from eLearn, it will then reside in the sender's Office 365 account—not in eLearn. The sender will automatically receive a copy of the sent mail.
1. Select the course from which you will be emailing.
2. Select the "Send Email" tool on the course menu.
3. Select "All Users." Note: an email cannot be sent to anyone who is not a member of the course.
4. Fill out the "Subject" line
5. Enter the body of the email under "Message"
6. Do not check off "Return Receipt" : a copy of the email will be automatically sent to both your account and to the account(s) of the recipients(s)
7. Click "Submit" at the bottom right hand corner of the page to send the email.