All Stonehill instructor PC workstations have the Panopto recorder installed. The recorder is also available for download on any personal computer. To access the download you must first configure your eLearn course for Panopto lecture capture. Once your credentials are established in the configuration process, the recorder is available for install. (See below picture)
- From the Panopto Focus page, instructors click the link "Create."
- Select "Record a New Session"
- You will have the option on the next window to "Download Installer" for the Panopto Recorder. Select the Windows or Mac version depending on your operating system.
- Follow the on-screen directions to save and install the Panopto Recorder.
Students download the recorder to their own computer as follows:
Students who are in an eLearn course that has been configured with Panopto are also able to download the Panopto recorder to create and upload videos.
1. Using your Internet browser go to: stonehill.hosted.panopto.com
2. Under "User Login", log in by choosing the "eLearn/Panopto" option from the drop down menu.
3. Click the "Log In" button.
4. Select the "Record" button .
5. Choose the "Download" option under "Focus Recorder" for either a Windows or Mac version.
For further information see Creating a Panopto Recording .