Full Written Instructions
Finding your course list in eLearn too cluttered? You can personalize the module to group all your courses by their respective term, hide courses from previous years, and/or re-order how your courses are displayed. Grouping by term helps the module appear more organized, and will let you find a particular course with ease.
- Login to eLearn, and under the My Institution tab, find your "My Courses" module.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the module box to personalize it.
- Find the "Group by Term" box and put a check in it.
- You can also choose to hide previous terms from view if you find the module to be too cluttered. To do that, simply find the term you no longer wish to display, and uncheck the Show Term box.
- If you don’t want to hide an entire term, but just an individual course, you can find the specific course in the list, and uncheck the "Course Name" box.
- To change the order in which terms or courses are displayed, simply drag them in the order you want by clicking on the double-arrow column, and dropping them where you’d like.
Go from seeing a flat list of all current and previous courses...
To seeing a list grouped by term.