- Open the Panopto recorder. (The server should always display- stonehill.hosted.panopto.com)
- Click the alternative provider button to Log in with eLearn/Panopto
- Enter your Stonehill username and password.
- Under the "Create New Recording" tab, select an eLearn course folder, click Add New Session, give your video session a name.
- Select the "Primary Source" video and audio inputs and add or remove other "Secondary Capture Sources", such as Screen Capture and/or PowerPoint, by checking the boxes. Do not change the "Standard Quality" option setting.
- Always set Max resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels:
- Recorder configurations are saved by user log in.
- You are ready to start recording . . .
- FOR PC USERS
Click the red Record button (F8) to start recording, Pause (toggle using F9) and Stop (F10) to end recording.
- FOR MAC USERS
Click Start Recording (Cmd+Option+R) to start recording, Pause (Cmd+Option+P) and Stop Recording (Cmd+Option+R).
9. When recording is complete click OK when prompted.
10. From the "Recording Status" tab, click Upload to upload and process your recording on the Panopto server.
11. Your video will be available to view within a short period of time in your eLearn content area. See the picture below.
12. If you have downloaded the recorder and provisioned your course, you can create a video by clicking "Create" and then "Record a New Session."
For more information, see Adding a Panopto Video Link to Your Course and Student Recordings