1. Open the Panopto recorder.
2. Click the alternative provider button to Log in with eLearn/Panopto .
3. Enter your Stonehill username and password.
4. Under the "Create New Recording" tab, select an eLearn course folder, click Add New Session, give your video session a name.
5. Select the "Primary Source" video and audio inputs and add or remove other "Secondary Capture Sources", such as Screen Capture and/or PowerPoint, by checking the boxes. Do not change the "Standard Quality" option setting.
6. Always set Max resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels: .
7. Recorder configurations are saved by user log in.
8. Click the red Record button (F8) to start recording, Pause (toggle using F9) and Stop (F10) to end recording.
9. When recording is complete click OK when prompted. From the "Recording Status" tab, click Upload to upload and process your recording on the Panopto server. Your video will be available to view within a short period of time.
10. Additional support is available using the Panopto Online help .