If you want to copy all the course content into a new course shell for a new semester or school year, you can do a Course Copy. You must be the course editor in both courses.
- From within the course you want to copy materials . . .
- Expand the "Control Panel" on the bottom left of the page
- Click on “Package and Utilities”
- Click “Course Copy”
- Under “Select Copy Options” . . .
a. Enter the Destination Course ID (i.e. the course to where you will be moving the copied content) —OR—
b. Click “Browse” to find your desired course to where you will be moving the copied content
- Under “Select Copy Options”
a. Check off the desired areas which you would like to copy
b. Check off the desired settings which you would like to carry over
- You have the option to carry over File Attachments, depending on desired results . .
a. Copy links to Course Files
b. Copy links and copies of the content
c. Copy links and copies of the content
- Under enrollments, check should be off for, “Include Enrollments in the Copy”
- Click "Submit" to save changes