This process will create a folder specific to your course and will permission that folder with your enrolled users.
- Select a course.
- From the content area on the menu, select “Tools” > “More Tools” > “Panopto Course Tool Application."
- Rename "Panopto Content" if desired, e.g. “Course Videos,” “Cell Biology Videos,” etc.
- Click "Submit." (There is no need to change any other settings).
- From within the eLearn Content area, you will see the Panopto icon (with the name you have chosen to use). Click the link.
- Click "Configure"
- Click “Add Course to Panopto” and then “OK”
- Click "Submit." There is no need to change folder settings. Your course folder is already selected. If your videos are located in a previous semester course folder, simple select that folder as well.
- The final window will bring you to where your course videos will be hosted.
For more information, see Downloading the Recorder.