In order to view the College Policies, please follow the instructions below on your Windows machine.
Please note that Mac users do not need to follow any of the steps listed below.
- Navigate to the Policytech.com site.
- Select any division from the list on the left side of the screen and then select any document listed on the right side of the screen.
- A new window will attempt to open and display the document for you, but before that can happen, you must follow the prompts that appear on your screen.
- At the first dialogue box that appears, click the OK button to install the PPM Word Module.
- If pop-ups are blocked on your browser, right-click on the yellow banner message at the top of the window and select "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site..."
- Click the Yes button to allow pop-ups from 'stonehill.policytech.com.'
- A new window will appear. Right-click on the yellow banner message at the top of the window and select "Install This Add-on for All Users on This Computer..."
- At the User Account Control window that appears, click on the Yes button to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
- The window will let you know that the PPM Word Module has been installed. Right-click on the yellow banner message and select "Run Add-on."
- Click on the Run button when asked if you would like to run the ActiveX control.
- Try again to access a document in Policytech.com and you'll be greeted with the following message:
- Go to the Tools menu and select "Internet Options."
- From the Internet Options window, select the Security tab, then select the Trusted Sites icon and click on the Sites button.
- The Trusted Sites window will open and https://stonehill.policytech.com will be in the text box. Click the Add button to move it into the Websites field and then click the Close button.