The default reply setting for the Outlook Web App in Office 365 is "Reply All." This could cause you to inadvertently reply to all users in an email thread when your intent is to reply to a single user. Please follow the steps below to change your default setting from "Reply all" to "Reply."
- Login to Office 365 via office365.stonehill.edu
- Choose Mail from the app launcher in the top left corner if you are not already in the Outlook Web App.
- Select an email message and click on the drop-down button next to the Reply all button.
- Hover your mouse over Change default in the drop-down menu, and select Reply from the sub-menu that appears.
- The check-mark will move from Reply all to Reply, indicating that Reply is your default button for all email messages.