Please follow the steps below for logging in to the BigTree CMS and updating your departmental webpage.
- Navigate to http://www.stonehill.edu/admin
- Login with your Stonehill username and password.
- You will be brought to the Dashboard Overview page upon logging in. Here, you may see any pending changes or unread messages within the Message Center.
- To find your departmental webpage, the recommended route is to first select the View Site button at the top of the screen.
- Use with the Search feature or the Office & Services link at the bottom of the page to navigate to your departmental landing page.
- Once you have arrived at the page you wish to edit, you have two options for editing your page. Both are accessible by selecting one of the corresponding buttons within the BigTree CMS toolbar at the top of your browser window.
- Select the Edit Content button to open a "pop-up" window that allows you to quickly access the content of your page and make edits. It allows you to Save & Publish so you can immediately see the changes you've made. Please note that this feature will not give you access to page properties, templates or SEO data.
- Select the Edit in BigTree button if you'd like full access to the features on your page. Selecting this button will take you away from your page and fully into the BigTree CMS.