Blackboard App is a free app that allows students to access to their eLearn course information directly from their smartphones. This means that students will now have virtually anytime/anywhere access to courses, content, and communities. The Blackboard app is available for Android devices and iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Whether you’re scanning through a course document, catching up on a discussion, or scrolling through new activity in the Dashboard – Blackboard is all about learning on-the-go.
Downloading the App
- Open the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone
- Search for 'Blackboard'
- Click to download the free app
- Launch Blackboard and search for Stonehill College
- Login using your Stonehill user name and password
- You are now ready to navigate your courses.
Note: Always remember to log out and then log back in so that you can view recently added content.