Hoonuit is an online, self-directed learning system that has been licensed to enhance student skills with desktop applications, like Microsoft Excel, HTML, and Adobe Premiere. Whether you are trying to teach yourself a new program or review citation guidelines, like MLA and APA, Hoonuit features thousands of short tutorial videos that are available anytime, anywhere, and can be taken at your own pace. Access Hoonuit directly or through eLearn!
- Login to eLearn (alternatively you can go directly to
- From the "My Institution" home page, select "Launch Atomic Learning"
- You are now logged into
- Search from thousands of training videos with the search bar or the advanced filters
Taking an Assessment
You can access a
- Login to eLearn
- Enter your course
- Select the
Hoonuitlink from the specified Content Area and click the link(s) under Assessment
- Make sure you have enabled pop-ups in your browser
- You are now ready to take your assessment, which will appear in its own window.
On your own
Viewing Assessment Results
- Select the "My Training" tab
- Select the "Assessments" sub-tab
- Click on the "Show Completed" link
- You can now see the status of the assessment, that is, whether
or notyou have completed it, as well as your total score.
Accessing your Certificates
To access your certificate . . .
- On the Homepage, select "My Profile" in the upper
- Select "My Reports"
- Under the "Select Report" drop-down menu, select "Certificates of Completion"
- Set the date range to the relevant semester for which you completed the training.
- Click "Generate Report"
- On the following screen, you will have the option to view, email, or print your Certificate of Completion.