After you have coordinated with the library staff for your course reserve needs, you must add a link on your eLearn course menu for students to easily access the items.
- Enter your desired eLearn course (make sure “Edit” mode is on).
- Hover over the plus sign ( + )
- Select “Tool Link.”
- Change “Type” in drop down to “Ares Course Reserves.”
- In the text entry box, provide your own name for link, such as “eReserves.”
- Check off “Available to Users”
- Click “Submit."
- The link will now reside on your course menu area.