1. Click on Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes.
2. Under "Printer Tasks" on the left side of the "Printers and Faxes" window, click Add a Printer.
3. Select the radio button next to "A network Printer, or a printer attached to another computer."
4. Select Find a Printer in the Directory.
5. In the "Find Printers" window, click on the drop down menu and select Stonehill College.
6. Click the Find Now button.
7. A list of printers now appears in the bottom of the "Find Printers" window. Click on the Name column to sort the list alphabetically.
8. The printers are listed by building code and room number/department name. Highlight the printer you want to add and click OK.
9. If you want the printer to be your default printer, select Yes. If you want to keep the printer you already have as a default, select No. After that selection, click Next.
10. Click Finish. This completes the process of adding a network printer on Windows XP.