1. Click the Start Button in the lower left corner of the task bar to open the Start Menu.
2. In the search box at the bottom left-hand corner of the Start Menu, type: \\printserver-prd and the press Enter on your keyboard.
3. This will generate a list of all the networked printers on campus, organized by department name. Right click on the printer you wish to connect to and select Connect.
4. If no errors appear, the printer should now be connected. You should now be able to select this printer when printing a document.
5. To make this printer your default printer, navigate to Start > Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer you wish to make your default and select Set As Default Printer. All documents should now be automatically sent to this printer unless you specify otherwise.