1. Click the Start Button in the lower left corner of the task bar to open the Start Menu.
2. In the search box at the bottom left-hand corner of the Start Menu, type: \\printserver-prd and then press Enter on your keyboard.
3. This will generate a list of all the networked printers on campus, organized by department name. Double-click on the printer you would like to add to your computer.
4. The printer queue window will appear after the printer has been successfully added. You should now be able to select this printer when printing a document.
5. To make this printer your default printer, navigate to Start > Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer you wish to make your default and select Set As Default Printer. All documents should now be automatically sent to this printer unless you specify otherwise.