1. Click the Windows symbol in the lower left corner of the task bar to open the start menu.
2. A dialog box should appear at the bottom of the start menu. In this box, type: \\silverbolt
3. If a box appears prompting for a username and password, type stonehill\ followed by your Stonehill username (for example: stonehill\jdoe) in the "Username" field. Enter your Stonehill password in the "Password" field.
4. This should generate a list of all the networked printers on campus. They are organized by building code and room number or department name. Right click on the printer you wish to connect to and select Connect.
5. If no errors appear, the printer should now be connected. You should now be able to select this printer when printing a document.
6. To make this printer your default printer, navigate to Start > Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer you wish to make your default and select Set As Default Printer. All documents should now be automatically sent to this printer unless you specify otherwise.